(1 - 2 of 2)
- I'm the governor's only son : and fifty-eight other songs in this issue!
- Beadle & Adams, 98 William St.
- Publication Date
- Beadle's half-dime singer's library
- Beadle's half-dime singer's library ; no. 10
- Also contains:
- I'm the governor's only son, Eilleen Allanna, Why don't you come and see me?, Paddy's the boy, Happy-go-lucky, Colleen Avarra, It's funny when you feel that way, Susan Jane, What care I how fair she be?, The Hoolahan musketeers!, Victory at last, Strangers yet, Farewell song of Enoch Arden, "Douglas! Tender and true.", Walking down Broadway, "Little Barefoot.", When the band begins to play, Dark-eyed Norina, "From Madison to Union Square.", Baby's got a tooth!, E pluribus unum, Billy Johnson's ball, "That's what our papers say.", The door ajar, Lilly Dale, She's handsome as a rose, Little Nannie!, He's such a lovely waltzer!, Dutch onion vender, Wearing the blue, That girl across the way, The fisherman's daughter, Coming home from the ball, Minnie Clyde, Kissing in the moonlight, Trovatore, Breeze of the night, A merry gipsy girl again, Her front name is "Hannar.", Jack's yarn, My dear little Mollie Malone, The lake-side shore, Pretty blue-eyed Belle, Three bells, Let me kiss him for his mother, Mill May, Christy's plantation melodies, Where there's a will there's a way, Graves of a household, Little Maggie May, The Newfoundland dog, Songs, Kiss me quick and go, The lass that loves a sailor, I'm leaving thee in sorrow, Annie, De gospel car, Rather too old for me!, The grave of Bonaparte, Willie'll roam no more, Have you seen my sister?