(1 - 3 of 3)
- Comin' thro' the rye : and fifty-five other songs in this issue!
- Beadle & Adams, 98 William St.
- Publication Date
- Beadle's half-dime singer's library
- Beadle's half-dime singer's library ; no. 12
- Also contains:
- Comin' thro' the rye, Dancing in the dreamy waltz, A warrior bold, Gum-tree canoe, The rocky road to Dublin, Glad to get home, Arrah-na-pogue, The hero of the ring!, The light in the window, Judge not a man by his clothing, There are friends that we never forget, Uncle Sam is brave and free, "Happy dreams of you.", The fairy queen, "Pull slow and steady, boys.", No letter yet for me, The rock of liberty, We are out on the ocean sailing, Janet's choice, Where the water-lilies grow, Hip, Hurrah! Hip, Hurrah!, Uncle Tom's cabin, No smoking allowed, Little Rosebud, Love among the roses, Fille du régiment, Meet me at the lane, I never loved before, The belle of the avenue, We will hold our own, Johnny Sands, The pride of Killarny, My son Charley, Love's chidings, Dot leedle sofa, "I'm what you call a military man!", We can't do without the merry chink, chink, chink!, The moss trooper, What makes 'em wiggle so?, Revelry of the dying, Tally ho, Song of the butterfly, Old Noah, he did build an ark, Gal from the South, Give over, John, Little mountain daisy, Glory hally, hallelujah, or, The John Brown song, Billy Barlow, Pray, have you a letter for me?, Billiards and pool, My father sould charcoal, Winking at me, The three black crows, My latest captivation, She's a gal o' mine, Gipsy Davy