(1 - 2 of 2)
- Skating on one : and fifty-two other songs in this issue!
- Beadle & Adams, 98 William St.
- Publication Date
- Beadle's half-dime singer's library
- Beadle's half-dime singer's library ; no. 36
- Also contains:
- Skating on one in the gutter, Oh! Saturday afternoon, It is the miller's daughter, Measure your wants by your means [Bring down your wants to your means], Now Moses, Oh! Take not our little girl away, In silvery light!, Lost star of my home, The valley of Chamouni, The music of the mill, Father's come home, Somebody's darling, Move my arm-chair, dearest mother, Give me the man of honest heart, They have broken up their camps, Santa Claus, Arrah na pogue, Dream, baby, dream, One by one, My sweetheart when a boy, Just as of old, My beau that went to Canada, The green Shenandoah, Thy voice is near!, List'ning on the hill, Sing me to sleep, Father, Many can always help one, where one can not always help many, Waiting at the old linden tree, Once again, The ship that never returned, I wonder why he comes not, The cot where the old folks died, Oh, would I were a fly, Wait, my little one, wait!, I'm thinking, John, of that sweet time, Sweet dreams of home, An hour at Central Park, The school of jolly dogs, Be kind to darling sister Nell, The unknown heroes, My mother did so before me, Please, Father, don't drink any more, Hearts and homes, Away on the prairie alone, My mother's cot, All is well at home, The first kiss at the garden gate, Nancy's waterfall, To-night we say farewell!, Jessie Lee, The wandering boy from home, The boys that wear the green, The little blue-eyed boy